The Kitchen is adjacent to and connected with the Parish Hall. It is used to store and prepare food and beverages to be served on site. The Kitchen is equipped with coffee-makers, a standard household refrigerator, a standard microwave oven, an industrial dishwasher, and large gas stove and oven.
SPECIAL NOTES & FEATURES
- Our kitchen is not licensed for commercial use and so may only be used to warm already-cooked dishes, and for the staging/plating of food.
- For details on fees, please refer to the rental information packets available on the Rental Application page.
- The kitchen is adjacent to the Parish Hall.
- The kitchen is not normally available on Wednesday evenings.
- No rental spaces are available on Sundays until 2:00pm (September through June).